When foundation cracks appear, you can generally repair them in three basic steps. First, you will need to gain access to the crack, which might require some digging. Next, use a pressure washer or other tool to thoroughly clean the area surrounding the crack. Finally, pack the crack with the appropriate type of cement using a trowel. You will also need to apply a foundation coating a few days later. Of course, foundation cracks need to be treated seriously and are best repaired by qualified professionals.
Aquatech Basement Waterproofing is Toronto's #1 waterproofing contractor for leaky basement and wet basement foundation crack repair.
For more than 25 years we have serviced wet basement and leaky basements in Toronto for them to stay dry and keep water away.
Learn more about Toronto basement waterproofing
WE CAN HELP!
CALL US FOR A FREE BASEMENT WATERPROOFING ESTIMATE:
Locations We Serve
Basement Waterproofing Services
- Basement Waterproofing Toronto
- Exterior Basement Waterproofing
- Interior Basement Waterproofing
- Sump Pump Installation
- Foundation Repair
- French Drain Installation
- Window Well Installation
- Weeping Tile Installation
- Battery Backup Installation
- Aquatech Waterproofing Promotions
- Backwater Valve Installation
- Cleaning Sewer Drain
- Drain Pipe Snaking and Cleaning
- Emergency Basement Waterproofing Services
- Toronto Basement Wateproofing Blog