If your sump pump fails on you, then you need to find out the source of the problem quickly before your basement floods. You first need to check to make sure that power is being supplied to the pump. If power isn’t the issue, then you need to check for any clogs in the line or obstacles in the pit. Whenever you are working on your sump pump, be sure that you have disconnected the power. Never reach into the well when the pump is still plugged in. If there is any debris in the pit, removing it may get your pump working again. If not, then you will probably need to call a waterproofing professional to diagnose the problem.
Aquatech Basement Waterproofing is Toronto's #1 waterproofing contractor for leaky basement and wet basement foundation crack repair.
For more than 25 years we have serviced wet basement and leaky basements in Toronto for them to stay dry and keep water away.
Learn more about Toronto basement waterproofing
WE CAN HELP!
CALL US FOR A FREE BASEMENT WATERPROOFING ESTIMATE:
Locations We Serve
Basement Waterproofing Services
- Basement Waterproofing Toronto
- Exterior Basement Waterproofing
- Interior Basement Waterproofing
- Sump Pump Installation
- Foundation Repair
- French Drain Installation
- Window Well Installation
- Weeping Tile Installation
- Battery Backup Installation
- Aquatech Waterproofing Promotions
- Backwater Valve Installation
- Cleaning Sewer Drain
- Drain Pipe Snaking and Cleaning
- Emergency Basement Waterproofing Services
- Toronto Basement Wateproofing Blog